For more than four decades, Commercial Door Products has distributed and installed commercial wood doors throughout the Southeast. Our wood doors come from only the finest manufacturers in the world. Below you will find more information on our wood door manufacturers.

Click on any of the manufacturers listed below to see their product information for wood doors:


At Oshkosh Doors we’re focused on speed, but we know that being fast isn’t nearly good enough. Service excellence is the bottom line, and although speed is a highly desirable component, without quality and accuracy it’s all for naught. We’re proud of the fact that 95% of all our shipments are on time and correct. It’s a good start – but we’re working hard on that remaining 5 %.




The Maiman Company is a manufacturer of fine quality architectural stile & rail and thermal fused wood doors and wood frames based in Springfield, Missouri. We have been an industry leader and innovator in architectural wood doors for over 35 years and continue to bring design mixed with functionality to the wood door market.




For more than 25 years, Harring Doors has provided some of the highest quality stile and rail wood doors seen in the market place. Proud of its heritage, Harring Doors continues to grow on the founding member’s principals, craftsmanship, and work ethic. Harring Door’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility allows us to deliver quality doors and frames, on time, at a competitive price.






GRAHAM’s manufacturing flexibility and wide selection of woods combined with superior standard and custom finishing and color matching capabilities enable us to build wood doors to your most critical aesthetic and engineering requirements.





Anemostat is expanding into the international marketplace, including Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East and the South Pacific,  and now offers a complete line of fire rated vision frames, door louvers, metal edges and astragals, security vision frames and louvers, for your wood or steel door needs. Anemostat can also provide a variety of glazing products with both fire and safety ratings.